Auction Terms & Conditions General Real Estate Auction Terms:
1. A 10% buyer’s premium will be used to determine the final contract purchase price.
2. There will be a $15,000 non-refundable down payment made payable to the auction company within 24 hours of the conclusion of the internet auction and this must be delivered to 911 E. Court Avenue at which time signing of the purchase contracts will take place.
3. A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register & bid during the auction, and the bidder must have a minimum availability of the $5000.00 to bid.
4. The $15,000 cashier’s check should be from a local area servicing bank or financial institution and must be presented to the auction company at 911 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction. Any useage of an out of area bank arrangements must be approved & verified by the auction company prior to the close of the auction.
5. Failure to deliver certified funds for the down payment as specified in the online auction terms will result in a loss of right to purchase and the back up bidder will be notified and legal actions may be pursued bby the sellers for any amount owed to the seller.
6. Balance of the final purchase price must be presented to the sellers at closing within 30 days from the day of contract acceptance.
7. All property taxes due for the late 2016 tax period shall be prorated between the buyer/sellers.
8. This property is being offered to the public and will be sold subject to no contingencies in regards to inspections or the policies and procedures of any lending instuition, once there has been an accepted purchase agreement between the buyers & sellers.
9. All terms and conditions posted online shall take precedence over all previous announcements.
10. The property will be sold as-is with no warranty, refunds or exchanges. The property will be sold only after exceeding the seller’s undisclosed reserve.
11. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to determine suitability of the property prior to the close of the bidding process.
12. No lead based paint requirements due to the age of the property. Real estate will be available for inspections or preview beginning July 10 during the open house period or by appointment only.
13. A public preview period/open house period will be posted online at the auction company website and is tentatively scheduled for July 10, 2 - 5PM.
14. All real estate related inspections are welcome at buyers expense prior to the close of the auction, but property is being sold as-is. Watch this website for details or updates.
15. A 1% cooperating broker’s fee will be offered on this property for the agent representing the successful buyer with prior registration only, no exceptions, and agents must attend all showings & inspections with their respective buyer to be compensated.
16. This property is being offered subject to prior sale, all outside offers will be presented to the sellers through the real estate brokerage firm and if accepted by the seller all online bidding will be terminated and this auction will be cancelled.
17. The Auctioneer and Real Estate Broker are acting as agents only for the seller; the auction company & real estate company staff reserve the right to bid.
18. For additional information or to schedule inspection appointments please call: John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, at 812-282-7253 concerning auction procedures, all other matters may be directed to Fran Evola, Broker, at 812-288-6080. Selling on behalf of Dolores Rader, Estate, Matt Jacobs, Esq.. John McGinnis, Indiana Auctioneer's License AU19600081. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service, Jeffersonville, Indiana AC30900136
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms