Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS & CONDITIONS:
***Bidders must bring $75 deposit in CASH at time of pickup as a deposit. This will be held by Clarksville Mini Storage until the unit is broom clean. Winning bidders must remove all items won from the premises. Onsite dumpster is not to be used.***
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theif, errors or omissions.
3. Auction completion shall begin Tuesday, November 30th, 2021 at 6pm.
3A. Auction purchase pickup - Wednesday & Thursday December 1st, 2nd 9am -5pm Pick-up location is - 520 Kopp Ln, Clarksville, IN 47129
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that the items to their satisfaction and that they have chosen not to personally examine them outside of the provided photos.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid during this auction.
6. Final payment due at auction closing on all purchases. Credit card used for registration will be used to process payment unless informed prior to the auction closing.
7. No state sales tax is required/ collected for this auction.
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on each item purchased during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price.
9. There will be no personal checks accepted for this auction.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
10A. There will be a $25 surcharge applied to all late pickup or no pickups of any auction purchase.
11. The sale of all property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase has been made.
13. All items of personal property must be paid for and removed from the Auction Property by Thursday December 2nd 2021 at 5pm. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiiums on the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of Indiana.
14. PLEASE NOTE: Buyers are to bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site. The auction company can not assist in loading of purchased items.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller family reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Clark County, Indiana. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction .
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services and Clarksville Mini Storage reserves the right to remove any item from the auction if the storage fees owed are caught up before the end of the auction.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis - License # AU19600081 CAI, CES, CAGA, (812) 282-7253. Pierce Anderson - Auction Coordinator & Set-up, 502-608-3601
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms