Auction Terms & Conditions This is an Internet Only with Online Bidding , A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register for this auction
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. It is incumbent upon the bidder to inspect the items during the open preview period on Preview : Saturday, January 16, 2021, 2PM - 4PM.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theif, errors or omissions.
3. Auction completion shall begin 6 PM, Thursday, January 21, 2021.
3A. Auction purchase pickup shall be Saturday, January 23, 2021 2 - 4PM. There will be no pickups on Sunday. Pickup will be at 2752 Birch Oak Alley, Louisville, Ky 40206.
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid or bidder during this auction.
6. Final payment due at auction closing on all personal property purchases, at the conclusion of the auction, the credit card used for registration will be used for the auctionn purchases. Ky State Sales Taxes collected when required.
7. Any appliciple taxes due for the purchase shall be collected at time of closing unless the buyer has a resale certificate and the tax exemption on file,
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on each item purchased (a box of goods or multiple boxes under the same lot number is considered one item) during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price.
9. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service will collect payment from the Visa & MasterCard on for this auction. There will be no cash or personal checks accepted for this auction.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
11. The sale of personal property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card. All purchases of personal property shall be picked on or before 4PM Saturday, January 23, 2021. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiiums & tax amounts by the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. Any items not picked up will be donated to charity. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of Kentucky.
14. Buyers are to bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Jefferson County, Kentucky. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction .
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at anytime during the auction until the item has been declared sold.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, (502 417-5681. Pierce Anderson, Apprentice Auctioneer, 502-608-3601, Fran Evola, Appretince Auctioner, 502-445-3040. Anne Britt, Executrix.
1. General Real Estate Auction Terms: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to determine the final contract purchase price.
1A.The real estate will require a bank certified check of $10,000 at time of contract signing. Balance is due at closing within 45 days. All sales require a 10% premium added to the high bid to determine the final sales price.
2. A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register & bid during the auction, and the bidder must have a minimum card availability of the $10,000 to bid. A cashier's check for $10,000.00 from a local financial institution, with a bank letter of guaranteed credit addressed to the auction company, must be presented to the auction company at 412 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 within 24 hours of the signed purchase contract., but no later than 6PM, January 23.
3. Failure to deliver certified funds for the down payment as specified in the online auction terms may result in credit card transactions for the non-refundable down payment or other legal actions as necessary.
4. Balance of the final purchase price must be presented at closing within 45 days from the day of contract acceptance. Possession & Deed will happen at closing.
5. All property taxes due shall be prorated between the buyer/sellers.
6. All terms and conditions posted online shall take precedence over all previous announcements. The property will be sold as-is without warranty, refunds or exchanges. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to determine suitability and accuracy of the property prior to the close of the bidding process.
7. All property taxes shall be prorated between the buyer & seller at time of closing.
8. The property will be sold as-is, with no contingencies. Real estate will be available for inspections or preview beginning January 16, 2 - 4PM.
9. All real estate related inspections are welcome at buyer's expense prior to the close of the auction, but property is being sold as-is. Watch our website for details or updates, www.mcginnisauctions.com. POC Pierce Anderson, Realtor, App Auctioneer, 502-608-3601, Fran Evola, Broker, App Auctioneer, 502-445-3040. John McGinnis, CAI, Broker, 502-417-5681
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms