Auction Terms & Conditions This is an Internet Only with Online Bidding , A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register for this auction
*** ONSITE PICKUP ONLY - Auction Company does NOT provide any type of SHIPPING, if needed buyer must arrange for pick up, packing and shipping from auction site during scheduled pickup times. Buyer needs to make their own arrangements for shipping. Check with Fragile Pack at 502-423-0000.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. It is incumbent upon the bidder to inspect the items during the open preview period on Preview : Sunday, December 13th, 1:00PM - 3:00PM.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theif, errors or omissions.
3. Auction completion shall begin Friday, December 18th, 2020 at 5pm.
3A. Auction purchase pickup shall be Saturday, December 19th, 10AM -2PM or Sunday, December 20th from 10-2pm. Pick-up location is 2752 Birch Oak Alley, Louisville Ky, 40206
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid during this auction.
6. Final payment due at auction closing on all purchases. You may pay at pick-up or the credit card for registration will be used.
7. Any applicable taxes due for the purchase shall be collected at time of closing unless the buyer has a resale certificate and the tax exemption,
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on each item purchased during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price. This is added prior to sales tax.
9. There will be no personal checks accepted for this auction.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
11. The sale of personal property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase has been made.
13. All items of personal property must be paid for and removed from the Auction Property by Sunday, December 20th, 2020 by 2 p.m. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiium & tax amounts on the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of Kentucky.
14. PLEASE NOTE: Buyers are to bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Jefferson County, Kentucky. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction .
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at anytime during the auction until the item has been declared sold.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, (812) 282-7253. Pierce Anderson, Apprentice Auctioneer, 502-608-3601, Fran Evola, Apprentice Auctioneer, 502-445-3040. For details on this auction call, Pierce Anderson or Fran Evola. Anne Britt, Executrix.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms