Auction Terms & Conditions WE DO NOT SHIP, WE DO NOT ARRANGE SHIPPING.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Real Estate Terms: Property sold as is with a Stated Reserve with a minimum opening bid of $130, 600, sale of the real estate may be subject to court approval, 10% buyer's premum will be added to determine the final contract selling price. The real estate closing shall close within 30 days of court approval. All taxes shall be prorated between the buyer & the estate at time of closing. A $10,000 non-refundable down-payment will be presented at time of contract signing by 12 Noon on August 8th at the office Real Estate Unlimited, 412 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130.
Personal property terms are as follows.
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. It is incumbent upon the bidder to inspect the items during the open preview period on Preview : Saturday, August 1, 12 Noon until 6PM that day.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theif, errors or omissions.
3. Bidder inspection is encouraged and the property will be available for inspection during the preview period.
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the property to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid during this auction.
6. CDC guidelines must be adhered to during the inspection or property preview, wearing face mask and social distancing must be followed, failure to do so, buyers may be expelled from the property. Hand santizer will be provided.
7. This is a casual sale and no sales tax is required on the sale of the personal property.
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on the property purchased ( a box of goods or multiple boxes under the same lot number is considered one item) during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price. Please factor the buyer's premium into your bidding practices. Full payments will be collected from the credit card used at time of registration, buyer wishing to pay with cash must notify the auction company prior to pickup of purchased items.
9. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service will collect only Visa & MasterCard for this auction. There will be no personal checks accepted for this auction.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
11. The sale of personal property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase has been made.
13. All items of personal property must be paid for and removed from the Auction Property as identified in the post auction notes. Please watch notices for specific pick-up times. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiums & surcharges on the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of indiana.
14. Buyers must bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including personal help, dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site. The auction company does not ship, but will direct/assist a shipper paid by the buyer.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Clark County or Scott County, Indiana. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction. Including buyer bidding claims or operational errors.
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at anytime during the auction until the item has been declared sold.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, AU19600081 (812) 282-7253 (502) 458-4815, James Haven, Adminstrator, Matt Jaccobs, Estate Attorney.
Pick-up & payment will be posted in the auction notes section, at auction close out time.