Auction Terms & Conditions 1. General Real Estate Auction Terms: A 10% buyer's premium will be added to determine the final contract purchase price.
2. A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register & bid during the auction, and the bidder must have a minimum card availability of the $5000.00 to bid. A cashier's check for $5000.00 from a local financial institution, with a bank letter of guaranteed credit addressed to the auction company, must be presented to the auction company at 412 E. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130 within 24 hours of the signed purchase contract., but no later than 6PM, September 25, 2019.
3. Failure to deliver certified funds for the down payment as specified in the online auction terms may result in credit card transactions for the non-refundable down payment or other legal actions as necessary.
4. Balance of the final purchase price must be presented at closing within 30 days from the day of contract acceptance.
5. All property taxes due shall be prorated between the buyer/sellers.
6. All terms and conditions posted online shall take precedence over all previous announcements. The property will be sold as-is without warranty, refunds or exchanges. It shall be the bidder's responsibility to determine suitability and accuracy of the property prior to the close of the bidding process. Any personal property left on the property shall be the responsibility of the buyer for removal and not the seller.
7. All property taxes shall be prorated between the buyer & seller at time of closing.
8. The property will be sold as-is, with no contingencies. Lead Based Paint inspection period to begin on September 8, 2018. Real estate will be available for inspections or preview beginning September 8. There will be a open preview on Sunday September 15, 12 Noon, at 1848 Portland Ave. Proceeding the other locations at 1 hour increments - last location ends at 5PM. No other open periods offered.
9. All real estate related inspections are welcome at buyer's expense prior to the close of the auction, but property is being sold as-is. Watch this website for details or updates, www.mcginnisauctions.com. John McGinnis, CAI, Broker, 502-417-5681
c. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. d. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sebae or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly state in the TAC. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY You expressly understand and agree that Sebae shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Sebae has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of of the previous two sections titled 'Disclaimer of Warranties' and 'Limitation of Liability' may not apply to you. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Sebae harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. LEGAL COMPLIANCE You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. GENERAL INFORMATION The TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and Sebae and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Sebae. The TAC and the relationship between you and Sebae shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Sebae agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Marion, Florida. The failure of Sebae to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TAC is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TAC remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the TAC must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
© 2019 McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms