Auction Terms & Conditions This is an Internet Only with Online Bidding , A valid Visa or MasterCard is required to register for this auction -
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. No warranty, refunds or exchanges, All SALES ARE FINAL. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. It is incumbent upon the bidder to inspect the items during the open preview period on Preview : Monday, September 23, 5 - 7PM.
2. All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed. The Auction Company is not responsible for any accidents, loss, theif, errors or omissions.
3. Bidder inspection is encouraged and the property will be available for inspection at the Preview: Monday, September 23, 2019, 5 - 7PM.
3A. Real Estate will be available for lead based paint inspections on September 19, all LBP inspections must be coordinated with the auction company.
4. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
5. At our sole discretion McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to reject any bid during this auction.
6. Real Estate: There will be a non-refundable down-payment of $5000.00 due to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service by 12 Noon on October 1, 2019 at 412 E.. Court Avenue, Jeffersonville, Indiana. Final payment due at closing & possession of the real estate on or before 13 November 2019.
7. Any appliciple taxes due for the purchase of the real estate will be prorated at time of closing.
8. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium collected on the real estate and personal property each item purchased ( a box of goods or multiple boxes under the same lot number is considered one item) during this on-line auction to determine your final contract purchase price. Please factor the buyer's premium into your bidding practices.
9. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Service will collect only Visa & MasterCard for this auction. There will be no personal checks accepted for this auction. The real estate will require a bank certififed check of $5000. Upon notification as the winning bidder by the auction company if bidders wish to pay by certified checks for the personal property they must inform the auction company by email to email@example.com, subject: Zeller Auction Payment.
10. Bidders who fail to make full payment after being notified they are the winning bidder will be reported to HiBid and will no longer be allowed to bid at any of our future live or online auctions. All actions necessary will be pursued to collect any unpaid balances.
11. The sale of personal property will be at absolute auction and all items are sold as-is, all bids are a binding contract to purchase. The real estate may be subject to court approval.
12. A valid credit card is required to register to bid. A pre-authorization will be performed to determine credit availability prior to your bidding. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period, nothing will be charged to your credit card until a purchase has been made.
13. All items of personal property must be paid for and removed from the Auction Property by Wednesday, October 2nd 2019 by 7 PM. Please watch notices for specific pick-up times. Bidders failing to pick up items by the times specified will be charged the full purchase amount plus all premiium & tax amounts on the credit card on file and used during the bidder registration. All actions requiring the collection of insufficient funds will be handled by whatever legal means available in the State of indiana.
14. Buyers are to bring boxes, packing materials and all manpower as needed to disassemble and load purchased items. If tools are needed for disassembly & removal the buyer will need their own tools, including dollies or other equipment required to remove & transport items from the auction site.
15. The Auction Company employees & family of the seller reserves the right to place a bid on any item scheduled for this auction but must adhere to all terms & conditions set for the general public.
16. Any disputes or collections will be filed or settled in the Courts of Clark County, Indiana. Additional fees may be assessed for unpaid balances and collection service fees.
17. Not internet savvy: Absentee bids are not normally accepted for these online auctions but absentee bids may be handled on a case by case basis. All bidding is encouraged to be handled through the online bidding services provider to McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services.
18. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures and McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services can not accept or will not accept any responsibility for any technical failures during this auction .
19. McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services reserves the right to remove any item from the auction at anytime during the auction until the item has been declared sold.
20. John McGinnis Auctioneers Inc. DBA McGinnis Auction & Appraisal Services, John McGinnis, CAI, CES, CAGA, AU19600081 (812) 282-7253 (502) 458-4815, Matt Jaccobs, Estate Attorney.
Pick-up & payment will be between 4 - 7PM on the 1st & 2nd September, 2019 if any buyer needs to pick-up outside this period please call the auction company.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms